Efficient Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can affect both commercial and residential properties and can create a real mess. Whether your damage has been caused by a sewer backup, a burst pipe, or a severe storm that’s flooded your basement or first floor, there’s only one team to call for the job, Armstrong’s Restoration DKI. Regular servicing of your home’s plumbing system doesn’t eliminate the vulnerability for blockages, leaks, and other problems, which means you could wake up or arrive home to a water leak and potential damage at any time. When this occurs, you need a skilled team like Armstrong’s Restoration DKI to provide fast and efficient water damage restoration in Palm Bay, FL. We understand that a quick response time is vital to repairing and restoring your home or business when a plumbing or water intrusion emergency happens. No matter the size or scope of your water damage, we’ll take immediate action to minimize the destruction and return your property back to normal.
Prompt Response is Essential for Water Damage Restoration in Florida
At Armstrong’s Restoration DKI, we know how important a quick response is when dealing with water damage in Florida. That’s why when you call us, we’ll arrive at your home within two hours with all of our tools and equipment, ready to assess the damage. From there, we’ll put together a plan to get your property dry and clean again to restore it. During the process, we’ll keep you informed about the services, timelines, and costs. Our team of technicians uses specialized equipment and the most effective techniques to remove moisture from every nook and cranny of your space. You’ll receive the best quality of service at the lowest cost, and our contractors are up-to-date with continuous certifications and training. Our prompt response ensures all of the following:
- Prevention of further damage: The quicker we get there, the quicker we can stop the water from spreading and causing more damage. This saves you money by preventing more extensive cleanup and repairs.
- Reduction in risk of potential mold growth: Damp and wet material, like wood and drywall, creates the perfect environment for mold growth. If this material is allowed to sit for too long, mildew and mold quickly move in creating an even bigger mess to clean up. But not to worry, if your water leak has already caused mold growth, our team can provide mold removal in addition to our water restoration in Palm Bay, FL.
- Minimal disruption to your life: Since we arrive on the job quickly, we can get to work right away, before the problem spreads. This means we’re in and out as quickly as possible, producing minimal disruption to your home, life, and routine.
Our Water Damage Repair Process in Palm Bay, FL
Heavy rains are common in Florida, especially during storm season. If this or another issue has caused a flood at your home, you need the quick response of an experienced professional to get your home back in shape. Armstrong’s Restoration DKI provides a thorough cleanup and water damage repair process for our Palm Bay, FL residents. We’ll ensure your home is thoroughly dry and restored using the following process:
- Thorough inspection: We’ll start by identifying the source of the moisture, whether it’s a leak, broken pipe, or some other problem.
- Remove personal items: Once the source has been identified, we’ll work to quickly remove your belongings from the area to prevent them from becoming wet and possibly growing mold.
- Extract water: We’ll use our advanced equipment to extract water and moisture from the affected area.
- Decontaminate: Our team will sanitize and decontaminate any areas that require it.
- Dry out: Utilizing dehumidifiers and drying blowers, we’ll dry out the area that’s been affected by water damage. Depending on the severity of the damage, this process can sometimes require several days.
- Ensure drying is complete: Before beginning any restoration work, we fully ensure that the area is completely dry.
- Restore the damage: We’ll partner with contractors as needed to restore your space to its original condition. This may include replacing drywall, flooring, and more.
Water Damage Restoration at Your Commercial Property
Armstrong’s Restoration DKI can handle damage of any size with immediate action. Our restoration specialists have the tools, skills, and experience for effective solutions to commercial water damage in Palm Bay, FL. If your office has a burst pipe or flooding, you can trust our well-trained, certified experts for emergency service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We’re one of the area’s leading restoration companies for commercial water damage. Even after the smallest incident, mold could grow and spread in your building. We’ll act quickly to avoid and address possible mold and mildew growth. Your building will be quickly and effectively back to its pre-accident condition. Give us a call today for a free inspection and consultation before filing a claim.