Turn to the Experts for Mold Removal
Mold can be harmful to your health and destructive to your property, so you want to make sure it’s eradicated with the efficient services of specialists in environmental remediation and mold removal in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. Armstrong’s Restoration has the local pros backed by the largest national organization of contractors for property restoration. We’re also certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), so you can rest assured that we have the skills and expertise to handle mold remediation projects of all sizes and severities. Humidity can make mold a challenge, but we use advanced equipment and techniques for mold inspection to protect the health, safety, and property of your family or employees. If you’ve noticed mold growth or a musty smell in any part of your home or business, now is the time to call for professional help, before the problem becomes worse. Get in touch with our team today, and we can come out to your site for a free inspection and consultation.
Why Mold Remediation is not a DIY Project
The initial step when you spot mold growth in your location is to call Armstrong’s Restoration immediately to help you. Mold removal is definitely not a DIY project. With so much information right at our fingertips on the internet, many people attempt home projects themselves, but this is one that should be left to professionals at mold removal companies. You should hire Armstrong’s Restoration for your mold removal for all the following reasons:
- Proper equipment: Professional mold specialists are equipped with the proper products and equipment to safely and thoroughly eradicate mold. Many products cannot be found in stores and require appropriate training to use effectively.
- Prevent spreading: Trying to remove mold yourself can cause it to spread throughout the area, making the problem worse. Mold removal requires professionals with the right knowledge on proper tactics that will contain the environment and keep the spores from moving to other parts of your property.
- Minimized health risk: Attempting to remove mold yourself can put your health at risk as you likely don’t have the proper gear to protect yourself. Those trained in mold abatement wear the proper gear as a precaution to provide protection from mold spores, which can cause illness if inhaled.
The Mold Removal Process
At Armstrong’s Restoration, we utilize a thorough process to prepare, treat, and prevent future mold growth in your area. Our team will also ensure that the area is fully contained to prevent spreading of airborne mold. We utilize the following process when removing mold in the location. This process may differ based on the size and scope of the job:
- Find the source of your mold growth
- Contain the area, Place equipment
- Eradicate the mold
- Clean Remaining Mold Spores from Surface
Mold Remediation for Commercial Properties
Your company’s building may have hidden recesses where mold can grow and hide. This can damage your property and harm the health of your employees. If you smell or see mold, you should call Armstrong’s Restoration for our licensed and certified technicians to test, inspect, and remediate. Our team always handles mold remediation with the health and safety of a building’s occupants as a top priority. We’ll come in and test for mold, and once we have a full understanding of the situation, we can discuss our thorough mold remediation service with you. If you notice mold or a musty smell in your home or business, call us today and get a free inspection and consultation before filing a claim!